Four ingredients Nescafe cake…
This cake is common in the Arab countries, everybody knows what a nescafe cake is, but I’ve never had a nescafe cake anywhere in Europe. So I thought why not share this delicious, super easy recipe with you today!
This is quite similar to the classic coffee tiramisu, it tastes amazing and you only need 4 ingredients to make it: Nescafe, graham crackers (or any kind of tea biscuits), whipping cream, and condensed milk.
You have to dip/soak the tea biscuits in the nescafe and then layer your ingredients (soaked biscuits and cream), refrigerate for a few hours and serve!
Nescafe Cake Recipe
Serves: 12 pieces
- 2 tbsp Nescafe (in 1 cup of hot water)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 can condensed milk
- 2 packs graham crackers (or tea biscuits)
- cacao for dusting (optional)
- Gently fold in the condensed milk in the whipping cream and set aside.
- Dip tea biscuits into Nescafe for a few seconds but before they start breaking, and layer them on a 9×13 dish.
- Spread whipping cream evenly on the biscuits then repeat with another layer of soaked tea biscuits, again spread whipping cream then dust with cacao powder if you wish.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours then serve cold.
* for a stronger taste of coffee add more than 2tbsp of nescafe.
* You can make as many layers as you like.